The Mayfield and Five Ashes Parish council has given notice to the Trustees of the Mayfield Memorial Hall Charity that their lease to operate the Memorial Hall will terminate on January 1st 2023. At this time control of the Hall will revert to the Mayfield and Five Ashes Parish council (MFAPC) to which all communications concerning the Hall should be addressed.

Mayfield Memorial Hall, Tunbridge Wells Road, Mayfield, East Sussex TN20 6PJ.

The Hall first opened in 1956 and occupies a commanding position in the centre of Mayfield at the top of Court Meadow, a popular recreation area, which provides a multi-sport pitch, skateboarding facilities and play equipment for children of all ages. The building was constructed by Reema Design Limited, whose Halls can be seen elsewhere in Sussex. There are spaces for 48 in the car park.

The sprung floor in the Hall is marked out for badminton. There is  a stage at the northern end as well as dressing rooms. The loft above the foyer is used as a projector room for the showing of film and video material.

Twenty two folding tables and 130 comfortable chairs are provided.

The well-equipped kitchen provides two six-burner ovens, a 387 litre capacity refrigerator, commercial dish washer, hot cupboard and a 62 pints/hour auto fill water boiler. All work surfaces are stainless steel.

Free wireless Internet access is provided